IT marketing services agency marks anniversary building exclusive client base, delivering strategic value and elevating managed service providers (MSPs) to capture more leads, close more sales and earn more profit
Marketopia, a specialized provider of powerful demand generation, marketing services, sales solutions and team training for vendors and IT service companies, celebrates a one-year corporate anniversary with strong, inspiring growth as evidenced by its exclusive IT services client base and emerging strategic partnerships across the United States, Canada and Europe.
Thirteen months after the company launch in August 2014, Marketopia continues to grow leveraging strategic partnerships with solutions providers worldwide, while maintaining its core business focus of providing sales and marketing services, training and industry thought leadership to technology vendors, resellers and managed service providers (MSPs) throughout North America.
“It’s been an amazing year of growth for Marketopia and our clients as we persist in revving our company to new heights,” said Andra Hedden, CMO, Marketopia. “Our passion for technology innovation, our deep industry relationships and our sales and marketing intellect allow us to consistently deliver high-end value to the managed services provider, reseller, vendor and VAR communities. We take great pride in helping them transform the way they do business and create significant growth.”
- During its first year, Marketopia is proud to have achieved milestones that have effectively positioned the company and its clients and partners to experience elevated business development. Select highlights include:
- Honored as a Worldwide Top Channel Influencer in 2015 by Penton Technology Group’s TheVARGuy.com.
- Appeared and spoke at nearly 60 industry events, reaching more than 25,000 resellers.
- Contributed to Penton’s IdeaXchange at MSPmentor.net, TalkinCloud.com and TheVARGuy.com.
- Recognized as a prominent Vendor to Watch by The ChannelPro Network.
- Launched 4u2grow international roadshow dedicated to helping MSPs grow.
- Added in-house Appointment Setting and Prospect Engagement Consultant teams as part of its sales and marketing solutions for clients.
- Staffed with a team of more than 20 members committed to client success.
- Reported 100% company growth during each fiscal quarter.
“We would like to thank our clients and partners for the success that Marketopia has accomplished during its first year,” said Terry Hedden, CEO, Marketopia. “Our clients’ success is, and will always be, our success. This milestone is a testament to our commitment to sales and marketing innovation, our clients and partners, and the IT services industry. Looking ahead, the future of Marketopia is boundless.”
To commemorate Marketopia’s first corporate anniversary, the IT marketing services agency is offering a complimentary MSP Marketing Assessment. Contact us today to order the assessment and schedule a consultation.
Read the original release by clicking here.
This may come as a shock, but people hate advertisements. Unfortunately, the primary way of informing your prospects...
As a vendor, you pride yourself on the lanes of distribution you’ve built in the channel. But a factor that vendors...
So, what does it take to be an evolved channel manager? Let’s take a look at what makes these channel managers...