By enabling channel partners with the necessary resources, support and training to effectively promote their products, vendors can build brand awareness, generate more leads and ultimately boost sales conversions.
Generating leads is critical to business growth. After all, attracting new prospects is the prerequisite to closing deals. But bringing in new, quality leads isn’t easy. Here’s how vendors are stepping up to fill in the critical gaps for channel partners who don’t have the time, bandwidth or expertise to do it successfully on their own.
1-Make the most of marketing and sales assets.
The right resources can increase partner engagement by helping your channel partners build awareness and generate more quality leads. Strategic marketing and sales assets such as email campaigns, sell sheets, client proposals, contract templates and more can help your partners successfully promote your product and close more deals.
- White-labeled marketing and sales assets. Professionally designed and written through-partner materials ensure your brand is on point and address prospect pain points. From your logo to your unique value proposition, white-labeled marketing and sales assets spark interest and guide prospects along the buying journey.
- Complete technology marketing campaigns. Help your channel partners build awareness over time with multichannel campaigns crafted around a common message. A mix of both traditional and digital assets meets prospects where they are through a series of strategic touchpoints. Choose timely industry topics that resonate with your target audience, like cybersecurity protection or compliance regulations. Note: Don’t forget about referrals. A referral campaign, including emails, landing pages and promotions, can also bring in quality leads from trusted clients.
2-Fill the pipeline through ongoing support.
Successful partner enablement also includes consistent, dedicated support. Keep in mind, your partners may not have the same kind of internal marketing resources or expertise you do. Help them help you with the backing they need to be successful.
- Channel partner programs. Partner programs typically include training, support, rewards and incentives meant to help partners boost sales. If you have a partner program in place, it’s always a good time to reevaluate partner needs and modify program offerings where necessary. Ask yourself?
- Is our program designed around driving partner growth?
- Are partners taking advantage of MDF resources?
- Could we offer more hands-on concierge services?
- Events. Helping your channel partners generate more leads can also include event support. Webinars and lunch-and-learns are great ways to build awareness and generate interest. You can help your partners with everything from event planning and marketing to attendee recruitment and co-hosting. Note: Webinars can work double duty after live sessions as recordings you can market in blogs, social posts and infographics.
Keep in regular communication with your partners. If you’re unsure what partners need to successfully promote your solutions, ask them.
3-Harness the power of training.
If you want to help your channel partners generate more leads, arm them with helpful coaching and training opportunities. Offer sales enablement and technical training so partners can continue learning more about your products, sales strategies and channel trends. Help your partners generate leads and increase sales conversions with:
- Live and virtual training sessions
- Peer groups
- One-on-one consultations
Most partners want to be high-performing and grow their business, but they need the additional resources and support to get there. Learning and revisiting sales methodologies, goal setting and other best practices can boost partner engagement and help them be more successful.
Marketopia Can Help
Vendors who empower their channel partners with much-needed resources, support and training can not only generate more leads but can also build more successful partnerships. Marketopia offers full-service, end-to-end solutions for vendors who want to help their partners grow.
- Custom content through our award-winning agency
- Hundreds of prebuilt, ready-to-download marketing campaigns
- Day-to-day support from experienced concierge professionals
- Partner program strategy, execution and management
- Online sales training courses geared toward MSPs
- Event marketing and appointment-setting services
Schedule a free vendor growth consultation now.