Are you a student at the University of South Florida looking to make some extra income and gain practical job experience you can use in the future? If so, come visit Marketopia at the Fall 2016 Part-Time Job and Internship Fair at the USF St. Petersburg campus on Wednesday, September 7, from 12:00 to 4:00 pm.
Marketopia is a huge supporter of USF and developing the next generation of sales and marketing professionals. This is the fourth of these events we have attended, and we’ve had enormous success finding talented, hardworking people at USF that have developed into full-time employees after graduation. At the upcoming Part-Time Job and Internship Fair we’ll be recruiting for part-time paid internships in the following categories:
- Graphic design and copywriting
- IT and website development
- SEO, SEM and social media
- Sales and account management
- Accounting and office administration
We’re thrilled to have this opportunity to meet and talk with some of Tampa Bay’s most exciting up-and-coming sales and marketing professionals. Want to ensure you make a great first impression on our Talent Discovery Team? Here are a few quick tips:
- Have a current copy of your resume (Really want to show off? Have a business card too)
- Have a portfolio website? Bring a tablet and be ready to show some of your work
- Be prepared to give us your 30-second elevator pitch
- Know your work availability based on your class schedule
- If you’re an international student, have any relevant paperwork available
If you’re a current USF student or a recent alumni and want more information about the Fall 2016 Part-Time Job and Internship Fair, please contact the USF Career Center at 727-873-4129. If you have questions for our recruiters, please email us.
We look forward to meeting you!
Using Science and Data to Generate Profit When it comes to introducing your business to potential investors, employees...
Marketopia Announces Charity Car Wash to Support Pace Center for Girls Local Event to Raise Awareness and Funds for...
Like any savvy business owner, you want to get the most return on your investments. Marketing spend is no exception. But if you’re like most MSP owners, marketing isn’t your area of expertise.